Sunday, July 11, 2010

~Sunday~

Last night as I was sitting on the computer trying to use up time before Alex got home, I was reading old posts from NieNie's blog. It really touched me and made me feel a lot of differnet things. I started to feel that I had no reason to complain about my small imperfection on my face or any other "poor me" things. That, I need to be a better wife and mother, and to play, laugh, and love more. I also felt so strongly again that Heavenly Father knows and takes care of all things. I know that from watching my own life, and even though we've had rough times Heavenly Father was always there to guide and help us feel loved. I have three beautiful children that are healthy and a great husband that loves me. We have had many different trials in our lives but I have to remember that those are what make us who we are and they make us stronger. I just want to end by bearing my testimony, I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the one and only true church, I know that we all are here for a purpose and that we should life our lives preparing to return to Heavenly Father and to be more like him and Jesus Christ, I know that prayer does work and that through faith almost anything is posssible, I am grateful for the power of the Preisthood for the blessings we can recieve through them and faith. I love my family and I am grateful to be a mother and wife. Live your life to the fullest and most rigtheous becuz as fast as we can blink it can all be gone.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful my friend, just beautiful! You are such a strength and example to those around you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a blog! Yay!!! It is such a great outlet for me, and I hope it will be for you, too. I've also been humbled by reading NieNie. Even her archives of life before the crash just make me want to be a better mom and wife -- to appreciate my simple life a little more.

    Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're doing this, as you know I can't get enough of my kids, so this is GREAT! I hope it will be a creative outlet for you and be blessing at the same time. It's a definitely a blessing for your family.

    ReplyDelete


Fun in the Sun

These were some pictures Aunt Jehn took of the kids at the park.

Brodie's First Cart

Brodie is our very smart and fun almost three year old. We went to Dillon's for some groceries and thought it would be fun to let Brodie have his own little cart. Thinking he would need help, because he is only almost three, I held on to the front of his little cart. Well, he didn't want me to do that so he moved my hand off and away he went. He followed behind Alex and I walked beside Brodie. He was so funny, he looked like he had been pushing a cart for years. We would need to turn around to go back the opposite way and he would just flip his cart around like it was old news. He is always surprising us with how smart he is. I love this little boy and I am excited to watch him grow. Don't mind his little nose, he was playing with Daddy and found the door frame with his nose :(